We treat the following Sports injury conditions
- Rotator cuff injury of the shoulder (RCI)
- Acromio Clavicular joint injury (AC joint)
- Hand injury
- Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) of the knee injury
- Runner’s knee
- Spine injury
- Groin hip
- Ligament sprain
- Muscle strain
- Ankle injury
How does our Sports Physiotherapist make a difference on sports injury assessment and management?
- Movement therapy (Kinetic approach)
Our expert will not give pain treatment directly without identifying the root cause of that particular injury, but the difference our expert make here is, assess your uncontrolled movement which causes pain and using Kinetic approach as a movement solution to fix your root cause of the injury
- Paul Check concept (Muscle strength and condition)
Expert shall use Primal pattern of movements to strengthen the muscle to attain adequate musculoskeletal fitness for sports players and if require, we implement for the preventing musculoskeletal injuries.
- Dry Needling Technique (DNT)
DNT will release the muscle knots which often develops in the overused muscles, this technique reduces muscle pain after inserting the dry needle inside your knotted muscle, including pain related to myofascial pain syndrome.
- Kinesio Taping (KT) and Dynamic taping techniques
To support, protect and guide the movement of the injured muscle fibers.
- Deep tissue mobilization- for muscle trigger points
- Kaltonborn mobilization for joint stiffness
- Neurodynamic solutions
- Manual therapy- Evidence based Mulligan technique for the indicated Musculo-skeletal conditions such as cervical and lumbar dysfunction.