Post injury physiotherapy treatment helps every patient in improving their neuromuscular status with conditioning and strengthening.
Strength and Conditioning (Paul Chek concept)
Primal pattern of strength training to get adequate musculoskeletal fitness in sports players and if require, we implement for musculoskeletal injuries.
The following conditions can be treated by Performance Rehab
- Orthopedic conditions
- Post total knee replacement and total hip replacement
- Neurological conditions
- Sports injury cases
- Post-natal cases
What exactly our Vitality Rehab centre provides the benefits for Injury Prevention?
Our aim is to reduce the quantity and severity of injuries
While we are well accustomed to Injury Prevention programs in workplaces and professional sports teams, injury prevention has now spread to the amateur sporting environment. I suppose it makes sense given that there is growing evidence that well-implemented injury prevention programs do actually reduce injury, there is a duty of care to provide a similar injury prevention program to club players and students.
Injury prevention strategies are developed based on:
- Overall injury risk assessment of the sport or workplace – Player / Position Risk Assessment.
- Individual screening assessment of each player or employee – Individual Injury Risk Assessment.
- Analysis of major injury risk factors for both the group and individual.
- Implementation of generic injury prevention strategies – all players or employees.
- Implementation of a specific player or employee injury prevention based on their individual injury risk screening assessment.
Injury Prevention Programs
At Vitality we have developed Injury Prevention Programs (IPP’s) for workplaces and sportspeople.
- Posture Screening
- Workstation Ergonomics
- Computer Workstation
- Standing Workstation
- Fit for Work – Function Capacity Evaluation (FCE)
- Work Injury Prevention
- Office Chairs
- Sports injury prevention