NECK AND LOW BACK PAIN (SPINAL CONDITIONS)
Our expert Orthopaedic Physiotherapist will assess and treat the Neck and Low back pain (Spine) with suitable special techniques mentioned below
- Manual therapy -Evidence based Mulligan technique for the indicated Musculo-skeletal conditions such as cervical and lumbar dysfunction.
- McKenzie approach in mechanical diagnosis and therapy for spine rehabilitation.
- Kinetic control approach– movement solution and therapy
- Deep tissue mobilization for muscle trigger points
- Dry Needling Technique (DNT) for releasing muscle knots and thus reduces muscle pain, including pain related to myofascial pain syndrome.
- Kaltonborn mobilization for joint stiffness
- Neurodynamic solutions
- Electrotherapy for the muscle re-education, pain and spasm.