Here, is how Vitality by Design works to defy aging-
- Helps you keep up or lose weight- exercise helps increase metabolism and maintaining/increasing muscle mass, helping to burn more calories.
- Reduces the impact of illness and chronic disease- people who exercise tend to have improved immune and digestive functioning, better blood pressure and bone density, and a lower risk of Alzheimer’s disease, diabetes, obesity, heart disease, osteoporosis, and certain cancers.
- Enhances mobility, flexibility, and balance- exercise improves your strength, flexibility and posture, which in bend will help with equilibrium, coordination, and diluting the risk of falls.
Our 12 week comprehensive physical activity program includes the following:
- Client Education – We will provide a comprehensive educational program for those with any type of co-morbid conditions such as diabetes, arthritis, high blood pressure, thyroid imbalance to design a customized plan according to your body needs.
- Nutrition Counseling – You will learn about the components of a healthy diet for people, how to develop a meal plan, as well as how to fit physical activity into your schedule.
- Exercise Routine – Our expert physiotherapists will undertake a comprehensive physical assessment and review your medical reports and develop a suitable exercise plan accordingly. Your exercise routine will probably include a combination of exercises — aerobic exercises (such as walking or dancing), combined with resistance training (such as body weight or weightlifting), yoga and aqua fitness. A combination of exercises often helps your body show progressive changes more effectively.
- Counseling – Your sessions with a trained counselor will help you manage stress, learn relaxation techniques and help you cope up living with body limitations and complications arising from it.
- Nutritional Counseling once in 4 weeks.
- General Counseling once in 4 weeks.
- Assessment which includes a detailed assessment of your current physical strength and fitness levels. This will also include a comprehensive blood report.
- Re-assessment will be done once every month to keep a check on progress and goals.
- Physiotherapist training sessions 3 days a week including cardio, aqua fitness and weight training
- Yoga session once a week
- Caregiver counseling sessions twice in the duration of the program – beginning and end of program
Blood Tests required: Haemogram, Biochemical Parameters, Lipid Profile, Liver Function Tests, and General Tests.