Our Rehabilitation program helps you to get back to work or sports activities by restoring your knee's full range of motion, includes physical therapy and aqua therapy (Indoor Heated Pool).
How does our expert Physiotherapist plan the pre and post ACL surgery Physiotherapy treatment protocol?
- Retain range of motion
- Reduce swelling
- Retain muscle size and strength
- Cardiovascular fitness
Starting from the day of surgery to 3 months post surgery, we focus on meeting post operative goals
- POST-OP weeks 1-3
- POST-OP weeks 4-6
- POST-OP weeks 7-12
- Months 3-4: Jogging Phase
- Months 4-5: Agility Phase
- Months 5-6: Return to Drills Phase
- Months 6-7: Return to Practice Phase
- Months 7-8: Return to Competition Phase
Return to Play
On following the exercises guided by our therapists from 3 to 6 months post surgery, ensures no re-injury to the ACL reconstruction.